Join Our Mailing List
- Friday, January 16thThe Green Behind The Gold Beechmont and Lower Beechmont are the Gold Coasts best kept secret with breathtaking scenery and views over the Gold Coast and Hinze Dam. It is
- Tuesday, January 13thBeechmont Community Centre, 1835 Beechmont Road, BEECHMONT QLD 4211 Café - Breakfast & Lunches - BBQ - Op Shop - 2nd hand books Plants -
- Monday, December 15thBeechmont Tennis Courts open for School Holidays Over the school holidays, the Beechmont Tennis Club has opened up the Graceleigh Park tennis courts during the day for f
- Friday, October 24thBeechmont Community Park Project Creating a Place to Celebrate, Connect and Play A warm hello to friends and neighbours with enterprises in Beechmont
- Monday, June 23rdHello fellow Beechmont residents, We would like to thank all of you who have visited Laurel Cottage since we have taken over the management. We hugely appreciate the
- Thursday, June 19thCommunity Gathering at the Park Winter solstice is upon us and therefore the Lower Beechmont community is organising a neighbourhood get together at Outlook Park
- Wednesday, June 18thJAZZ ON A WINTER’S NIGHT! Settle in for a great night of Jazz at the Canungra Hotel on Thursday July 3 from 7:30pm. Galapagos Duck began in th
- Friday, June 6thBAPA - Calendar of Events for June 2014
- Tuesday, May 27thZest Fest - Sunday June 29 The Hall on Graceleigh, 1922 Beechmont Rd, Beechmont Gates open 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Thursday, March 13thA wonderful short film by Patrick Stapleton which introduces you to the history and workings of Beechmont’s McKenzie family. When you see the hard work and great
- Friday, December 13thNew Year's Eve Disco Party 80's Theme From 7pm on Tuesday 31st December 2013 until Wednesday 1st January.
- Monday, November 11thLots of Koalas around at present & they are not in a hurry when they cross the road as David White & Kay noticed when they drove up to Binna Burra this week,
- Wednesday, October 30thDanny McKenzie Feeds his Goat Friends at Beechmont's Providence Farm.
- Thursday, September 5thBOOK LAUNCH! Meet the Author Enza Centorame "The Ingredients of Influence" Sunday 15th September at 11.00am Laurel Cottage Garage Garden Cafe & Restaurant.
- Monday, July 1stYour Fitness Friend Timetable: Mondays 9am to 12pm Personal Training and Small Group Sessions at Price Fitness, 7 Coghill Drive,
- Wednesday, May 1stGold Coast/Northern Rivers Regional Architecture Awards Congratulations to dm2architecture and Sky Lodges at Binna Burra who won 3 awards at the recent 30th Australian
- Saturday, June 30thThe Community With a history dating back to the 1880's, it is not surprising Beechmont has a very strong sense of community. It is like living in a country town, people
- Saturday, June 30thOne of the reasons I love Beechmont is the wildlife I see every day. In my big back yard I have two Koalas, lots of Kangaroos, hundreds of colourful rainforest bird