Join Our Mailing List
- Friday, July 18thBeechmont Market - Sunday 20th July 8.00 am ~ 12 Noon Beechmont Community Centre, 1835 Beechmont Road, BEECHMONT QLD 4211 Café - Breakfast &
- Monday, June 23rdHello fellow Beechmont residents, We would like to thank all of you who have visited Laurel Cottage since we have taken over the management. We hugely appreciate the
- Thursday, June 19thCommunity Gathering at the Park Winter solstice is upon us and therefore the Lower Beechmont community is organising a neighbourhood get together at Outlook Park
- Wednesday, June 18thJAZZ ON A WINTER’S NIGHT! Settle in for a great night of Jazz at the Canungra Hotel on Thursday July 3 from 7:30pm. Galapagos Duck began in th
- Friday, June 6thBAPA - Calendar of Events for June 2014
- Tuesday, May 27thZest Fest - Sunday June 29 The Hall on Graceleigh, 1922 Beechmont Rd, Beechmont Gates open 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Thursday, March 13thA wonderful short film by Patrick Stapleton which introduces you to the history and workings of Beechmont’s McKenzie family. When you see the hard work and great
- Friday, December 13thNew Year's Eve Disco Party 80's Theme From 7pm on Tuesday 31st December 2013 until Wednesday 1st January.
- Monday, November 11thLots of Koalas around at present & they are not in a hurry when they cross the road as David White & Kay noticed when they drove up to Binna Burra this week,
- Wednesday, October 30thDanny McKenzie Feeds his Goat Friends at Beechmont's Providence Farm.
- Thursday, September 5thBOOK LAUNCH! Meet the Author Enza Centorame "The Ingredients of Influence" Sunday 15th September at 11.00am Laurel Cottage Garage Garden Cafe & Restaurant.
- Monday, July 1stYour Fitness Friend Timetable: Mondays 9am to 12pm Personal Training and Small Group Sessions at Price Fitness, 7 Coghill Drive,
- Wednesday, May 1stGold Coast/Northern Rivers Regional Architecture Awards Congratulations to dm2architecture and Sky Lodges at Binna Burra who won 3 awards at the recent 30th Australian
- Saturday, June 30thThe Community With a history dating back to the 1880's, it is not surprising Beechmont has a very strong sense of community. It is like living in a country town, people
- Saturday, June 30thOne of the reasons I love Beechmont is the wildlife I see every day. In my big back yard I have two Koalas, lots of Kangaroos, hundreds of colourful rainforest bird