Join Our Mailing List
- Thursday, February 13thBeechmont Market - Sunday 16th February 8.30 am ~ 12.30 pm Beechmont Community Centre, 1835 Beechmont Road, BEECHMONT QLD 4211 Café - Breakfast & Lun
- Saturday, February 8thLadies have you ever been tempted to play Golf? For only $5 on Tuesday 18th February 2014 Come and join the Canungra Lady Golfers for an introduction to GOLF.
- Thursday, February 6thGeneral Meeting - Monday 10 February 2014 - 7pm Back from the holidays the Beechmont Area Progress Association Inc (BAPA) makes inroads into the new y
- Friday, December 13thNew Year's Eve Disco Party 80's Theme From 7pm on Tuesday 31st December 2013 until Wednesday 1st January.
- Wednesday, December 11thMusical performance by Paul Robert Burton and premiere of the new lock the Gate Alliance short documentary " Fractured Country". An important event not to be missed!
- Monday, November 11thLots of Koalas around at present & they are not in a hurry when they cross the road as David White & Kay noticed when they drove up to Binna Burra this week,
- Wednesday, October 30thDanny McKenzie Feeds his Goat Friends at Beechmont's Providence Farm.
- Thursday, September 5thBOOK LAUNCH! Meet the Author Enza Centorame "The Ingredients of Influence" Sunday 15th September at 11.00am Laurel Cottage Garage Garden Cafe & Restaurant.
- Monday, July 1stYour Fitness Friend Timetable: Mondays 9am to 12pm Personal Training and Small Group Sessions at Price Fitness, 7 Coghill Drive,
- Wednesday, May 1stGold Coast/Northern Rivers Regional Architecture Awards Congratulations to dm2architecture and Sky Lodges at Binna Burra who won 3 awards at the recent 30th Australian
- Saturday, March 23rdCopies of Ashtara's book will be available for purchase at the launch. From 23rd march they will also be downloadable as E-books through my websites, and from Amazon an
- Saturday, June 30thOne of the reasons I love Beechmont is the wildlife I see every day. In my big back yard I have two Koalas, lots of Kangaroos, hundreds of colourful rainforest bird
- Saturday, June 30thThe Community With a history dating back to the 1880's, it is not surprising Beechmont has a very strong sense of community. It is like living in a country town, people